All food is prepared in the home and is not brought in from a central kitchen. You will smell, see and experience each meal – just like you do at home! We have a team of physicians, nurses, social workers, and therapists to help maintain your highest level of health and independence. We provide the same level of care as traditional nursing homes in a truly home-like environment.
- Private room and bathroom guaranteed!
- A kitchen right in your home so you can see, smell and hear the food being cooked – to work up your appetite – just like at home.
- Laundry services right in the home – not sent down to a “laundry room black hole”
- Covered front and back porches to give you plenty of safe places to get some fresh air
- Back patios open up to a shared courtyard with three other homes in our neighborhood campus
- Garage parking for convenient pickups for appointments or outings with family members
- Cozy fireplace dining and living room areas
- Lots of natural light with modern skylight windows and 18-foot open living area
- Caregiver ratios that allow staff to take the time to talk and listen and feel a part of our family
- All our beds are extra wide for your comfort and have built in hardware to transform into a reclining chair position. You’ll have the comfort of sitting in a recliner without leaving your bed!
- 24 hour nursing care from RNs and LPN licensed nurses
- 1:6 staffing ration from C.N.A.’s – most nursing homes have a 1:12 ratio or higher – this gives our team time to be there for your needs when you need them
- On-site physician and nurse practitioner are available to respond to changes in condition, medication changes and any other concern related to your health
- Personalized meal planning – with a dietician on staff full time (not contracted off-site like most nursing homes) you will have a uniquely personalized dining experience
- Pharmacy services – with all prescribed medications from your physician
- Physiatrist consultant on site to assist with physical health and pain management
The staff in our long-term care homes will be specifically trained to address your needs related to your care. Our services include:
- Assistance with all daily activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, etc
- COPD and CHF treatment
- Cardiac and pulmonary monitoring
- Pain management
- Medication management
- General deconditioning and/or muscle weakness
- Stroke aftercare
- Wound care
- Diabetic management
- Sepsis recovery
- General care from ailments and incidents that have required hospitalization