We have a team of physicians, nurses, social workers, and therapists to support you in your journey back to the life you look forward to. All food is prepared in the home and is not brought in from a central kitchen. You will smell, see and experience each meal – just like you do at home! It is our privilege to provide the same level of care as rehab nursing homes in a truly home-like environment.
- Private room and bathroom guaranteed!
- A kitchen right in your home so you can see, smell and hear the food being cooked – to work up your appetite – just like at home.
- Laundry services right in the home – not sent down to a “laundry room black hole”
- Covered front and back porches to give you plenty of safe places to get some fresh air
- Garage parking for convenient pickups for appointments or outings with family members
- Cozy fireplace dining and living room areas
- Lots of natural light with modern skylight windows and 18-foot open living area
- Caregiver ratios that allow staff to take the time to talk and listen and feel a part of our family
- Therapy gym and equipment in each rehabilitation home with physical, occupational and speech therapy provided on-site
- 24 hour nursing care from RNs and LPN licensed nurses
- 1:6 staffing ration from C.N.A.’s – most nursing homes have a 1:12 ratio or higher – this gives our team time to be there for your needs when you need them
- On-site physician access to monitor your stay after the hospital to ensure you return home as quickly and safely as possible. Our physician and nurse practitioner are available to respond to changes in condition, medication changes and any other concern related to your health
- Personalized meal planning – with a dietician on staff full time (not contracted off-site like most nursing homes) you will have a uniquely personalized dining experience
- Pharmacy services – with all prescribed medications from your physician
- Physiatrist consultant on site to assist with physical health and pain management after your hospital stay
- Social services to coordinate all necessary services when it’s time to go home
The staff in our rehab homes will be specifically trained to address your rehabilitation needs. Our services include:
- Orthopedic recovery from fractures or replacements
- COPD and CHF treatment
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Wound care
- Diabetic management
- Sepsis recovery
- General rehabilitation from ailments and incidents that have required hospitalization
If you have a need for rehabilitation after being in a hospital – we invite you to get the same level of care as the large institutional nursing homes but in a brand-new, home-like environment as we get you ready to go back to your home.